Release Date:22 Mar 2010
Browse the rainfall radar composite maps for Norway with a intuitive touch interface. Enjoy true added value to the great rainfall radar maps made public by yr.no: Use GPS or Wifi triangulation to find out when rain is coming to your current location. Use the compass (iPhone 3GS only) to find out from which direction the rain is approaching.
Nordic Radar uses the freely available radar maps from yr.no, delivered by the Norwegian Meteorological Institute and the NRK.
- Number of radar maps download adjustable according to available bandwidth
- Zoom in and out of a radar map using pinch gestures
- Double tap to show one of the more detailed local radar map composites
- Use playback controls to step through maps
- Center on your current location using GPS or Wifi triangulation
- Use the compass to orient the device and see from where rain is approaching
Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
Requires iPhone OS 3.1.3 or later.